The Solon Springs Educational Foundation has announced its 2018 grant awards. Formed in February, the Foundation is off to a running start. Having raised more than $12,000 in these few months. With matching grants the Foundation is funding $15,000 in educational activities at the Solon Springs School District this year.
- Shannon Dickenson & Jody Peterson – $3,500 for flexible furniture for their classrooms.
- Judy Fortuna – $500 for flexible furniture for her classroom.
- Dale Rajala – $500 for flexible furniture for his classroom.
- Julie Fromm – $1,979 for Environmental Education projects.
- Barbara Hendrick – $1,000 for laptops for her classroom.
- Bruce Meyers – $2,500 to start up of the Fishing Club.
- Anna Warring – $2,477 for Stimulating Maturity through Accelerated Readiness Training curriculum.
- Lindsey Wiberg – $1,659 for electronic access by staff to Conscious Discipline E-Learning program.
- Joanne Zosel – $705 for Science Equipment